We are seeking an inspiring and cheerful classroom practitioner with
strong subject knowledge to join our excellent and supportive Maths Department.
We wish to appoint an individual who is or has the potential to be an
outstanding practitioner and has the necessary skills, attributes and passion
to create a love of learning Maths. Potential is as important as experience. There will be the opportunity to teach A-Level
for the right candidate.
The Maths team at Bohunt is a close-knit team, dedicated to supporting
each other and our students to enable them to thrive, develop and succeed.
Are you able to:
- Inspire and innovate?
- Nurture and develop (yourself as well as others)?
- Commit to, and raise further, high achievement and motivation?
- Optimise Maths learning for all?
We will offer:
- A supportive learning environment and team to work in.
- The opportunity to make a difference
- The chance to actively promote your career development
- Happy and enthusiastic students who want to learn.
- The benefit of being part of a multi-academy trust offering the
support of experienced colleagues across our schools and greater
opportunities for career progression
Bohunt School in Liphook was judged to be
Outstanding in all areas in April 2013 and the School has received national
coverage for a variety of innovative initiatives. Last summer’s GCSE results placed us in top
15% of non-selective schools nationally. Bohunt School opened a new 6th
Form in purpose-built accommodation in 2017. Maths is the most popular A Level course
and achieved very high results in both maths and further maths in 2019
This job post has expired.