Teacher of Mathematics
This job expired on 12 May 2023 – see similar jobs
12 May 2023 at 12pm (midday)
24 March 2023
- View all Mathematicsjobs
Full-time equivalent salary
- United Learning PT or EPT scale (MPS-UPS)
Teacher of Mathematics job summary
We are delighted that you have taken an interest in the vacancy of Teacher of Mathematics at Holland Park: it is an extraordinary school.
The role of will involve working within the Mathematics Department and other key school staff both within the Mathematics Department and across the whole school to promote the highest standards of learning, achievement and development for all students within Mathematics.
Reward & Benefits
- Enhanced rates of pay.
- Paid membership to the Chartered College of Teaching.
- Additional planning days.
- Shared curriculum resources.
- Access to subject advisors & networks.
- 20% PPA time across an average working week.
- Access to Perk box rewards.
- Wellbeing support.
- Excellent CDP offers ad career progression.
About Holland Park School
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- Up to 1430 pupils
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
Similar jobs nearby
Ark Blake Academy
6 Morland Road, Croydon, CR0 6NA
Maths Teacher - Full or part time
Christ's Church of England Comprehensive Secondary School
Queens Road, Richmond, Surrey, TW10 6HW
Harris Academy Ockendon
Erriff Drive, South Ockendon, RM15 5AY
Maths Teacher – Free accommodation in desirable village location
Seal Hollow Rd, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13 3SL
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in London