Teacher of Mathematics
This job expired on 22 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Earliest start date
17 April 2023
Latest start date
1 September 2023
22 March 2023 at 12pm (midday)
6 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Mathematicsjobs
- View all Full timejobs - Teacher of Mathematics – MPR/UPR (salary negotiable) Start date: Easter 2023 or September 2023
- MPR1 - UPS3
What skills and experience we're looking for
The position will be based at The Ramsey Academy, Halstead. (“A good school where all leaders and managers have high ambitions for the students, ensuring every student has the opportunity to achieve as well as they can” – Ofsted 2015)
The Trust is seeking to appoint:
- Either an ECT, an experienced practitioner or someone returning to the profession.
- An outstanding teacher who is ready join a forward thinking, rapidly improving Faculty.
- A dynamic and inspiring teacher to work collaboratively with the Faculty Leader to enthuse students about Mathematics within an ambitious Faculty who aim to work effectively as part of a team within the Academy to provide an outstanding educational experience for the students.
- A teacher committed to the importance of Mathematics in transforming students' numeracy, aspirations and lives.
- A teacher committed to giving students extra-curricular opportunities.
What the school offers its staff
The Trust can offer:
- The opportunity to be involved in the design and development of the Mathematics curriculum if desired.
- Strong support in personalised professional development as a Mathematics teacher.
- Support for SLE accreditation for suitable candidate.
- Opportunity to support the development of new teachers via Mid Essex ITT.
- Allocated teaching room equipped with interactive touchscreen TV and visualiser.
- Possibility of teaching A level Mathematics within the Trust.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About The Ramsey Academy, Halstead
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 793 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- The Ramsey Academy, Halstead website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01787 472481
The North Essex Multi-Academy Trust was established in September 2013 and currently consists of two secondary schools and a primary school, all judged as “Good” by Ofsted. The position will be based at The Ramsey Academy, Halstead. (“A good school where all leaders and managers have high ambitions for the students ensuring every student has the opportunity to achieve as well as they can" - Ofsted). One of the most improved schools in Essex and Nationally (Progress 8 score 2018 +0.21).
Arranging a visit to The Ramsey Academy, Halstead
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Secondary Teacher SEMH Specialist Teacher
Sir Bobby Robson School
Lindbergh Road, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP3 9FA
Teacher of Business & Economics
Samuel Ward Academy
Chalkstone Way, Haverhill, Suffolk, CB9 0LD
The Stanway School
Winstree Road, Colchester, Essex, CO3 0QA
Moulsham High School
Brian Close, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 9ES
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Essex, Southend and Thurrock