The successful applicant will report to the Director of Learning of that department and join a successful and well respected team. Full details of this vacancy are included in the enclosed documents, however, more generally, you will be expected:
• To implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students and to support a designated curriculum area as appropriate.
• To monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a teacher/ Form Tutor
• To facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
• To contribute to raising standards of student attainment.
• To share and support the school’s responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth.
Applying for the job
To view the job description, person specification and to apply for this vacancy, please go to www.dunraven.org.uk > About us > vacancies. All our applications have to be submitted through our career site on the school's application form.
Dunraven is a 4-18, All Through School, recently designated as a National Teaching School which recognises the effort that the school team puts in to making lessons enjoyable and effective for our young people. Equally, the visit of OFSTED in October 2014 which judged Dunraven as ‘outstanding’ in every category was an important public marker of our on-going journey to achieve ‘Excellence for All’.