Teacher of Mathematics
The governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and ambitious teacher within the Maths Department for September 2020. The successful candidate will teach across key stages, whilst demonstrating their enthusiasm for this core subject. The post-holder will set high expectations for all pupils, to deepen their knowledge and understanding, maximising achievement in this subject, and will contribute to the further development of the department.
Essential educational requirements
An appropriate honours degree in the subject
An appropriate degree in Maths & QTS
Essential skills and experience
• Classroom teaching experience within the secondary age range, with excellent subject knowledge up to A-Level standard
• Understanding of pupils’ development
• Knowledge of effective teaching and learning strategies across the age and ability range
• Experience of the application of ICT within Teaching and Learning
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Effective classroom management skills
• High level of ICT skills
About Bellerive FCJ Catholic College
- 1 Aigburth Drive, Liverpool, Merseyside, L17 3AA
- Bellerive FCJ Catholic College website (opens in a new window)