Teacher of Mathematics
Marshland High School, Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 3, £23,717 to £39,405|
|Newly qualified teacher||Suitable|
We are seeking an ambitious, enthusiastic and imaginative Mathematics teacher. The successful candidate will need to provide our students with an outstanding education in Mathematics, and work collaboratively with departmental staff in our high performing department. This post carries a TLR payment with responsibility for leading and managing delegated work as determined by the Head of Maths.
The successful candidate will:
• be passionate about the teaching of Mathematics and able to lead and inspire others to achieve success;
• be an excellent classroom practitioner with an understanding of high quality teaching and learning;
• have excellent subject knowledge and be comfortable delivering and overseeing Mathematics up to Key Stage 4;
• be committed to continuing the outstanding extra-curricular provision that the school currently provides;
• be adept at monitoring data and providing intervention when needed;
• be able to create and manage resources;
• be able to work collaboratively.
To apply please visit the vacancy page at www.westnorfolkacademiestrust.co.uk and complete the three part application form and return it to email@example.com by the closing date. Alternatively, please see the supporting documents, in particular the Application Guidance and Job Description, for further information.
Please note that we reserve the right to shortlist for vacancies early if a suitable field is met prior to the closing date. Applicants are therefore encouraged to submit their application as soon as possible for consideration. Please be aware that the recruitment process may face delays in light of the Covid-19 situation.
A TLR payment is available for this post.
- Maths Teacher with TLR 2019-03-18.docx  0.03 MB
- 2020-03-18 MHS, Maths Teacher,mar 20.docx  0.15 MB
- Application Guidance Nov 2019.docx  0.06 MB
- Application Form TEACHING Part 1 Nov 2019.docx  0.07 MB
- Application Form TEACHING Part 2 Nov 2019.docx  0.06 MB
- Application Form TEACHING Part 3 Nov 2019.docx  0.06 MB
|School size||779 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 16|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||Marshland High School website (opens in a new window)|
About Marshland High School
A secondary academy which is part of the West Norfolk Academies Trust. Marshland is justly proud of its reputation as an inclusive community, which is dedicated to the needs of the individual. A community where we strive each day to promote and develop our core values, developing resilience, laying the foundations for a lifetime of enjoyment and happiness. Our academy trust provides a very support and inclusive working environment for all our staff. All schools within our trust work collaboratively on the development of our curriculum, pedagogy, resourcing and extra-curricular activities. We aim for our school to be at the heart of our community, preparing young people for life in modern Britain. We seek to nurture active caring and independent citizens who lead rewarding and successful lives. We are a safe and friendly community, where students experience a challenging and engaging curriculum, offering cultural opportunities beyond our classrooms. We endeavour to instil a love of learning and a respect for education as we believe that education is life-changing and that learning should continue throughout life. We strive to ensure each and every student is the best they can be at whatever they do. We promote high aspirations for every student, encourage excellence in every area and celebrate individual achievement. Staff at our school are highly motivated and enjoy the supportive working environment and school ethos and culture. We invest heavily in our personalised development programme for our staff. We are always working to reduce workload and promote wellbeing amongst our staff. We have an enviable reputation not only as a school of first choice by parents but also an employer of first choice within the local community.
School Road, Wisbech, Cambridgeshire, PE14 7HA