Required As soon as possible/January 2023
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and forward-thinking Teacher of Mathematics to join our experienced department. As a teacher at BHFCS, you must be an excellent classroom practitioner dedicated to seeing every pupil achieve their maximum potential. If you are looking for a school that will help you to grow, inspire and develop, this may be the role for you.
What we are looking for:
- A professional who is forward thinking and capable of inspiring students through their passion for Mathematics
- A successful teacher who believes in bringing out the best in every student and who believes in the potential of all
- A team player who will work alongside the strong department to continually evaluate and improve their quality of teaching and learning
- An individual who has the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of pupils.
- Applications are welcome from ECTs/NQTs, from more experienced colleagues who are looking for a change or someone considering returning to teaching where you will be fully supported
Why choose our school?
- Join a highly successful Mathematics team that has an exceptional track record for training teachers
- We offer excellent opportunities for professional development and a bespoke programme of support and training based on individual needs
- Small A level classes ensuring high quality of teaching and progress at Key Stage 5
- £4,000 Golden Hello to welcome you to our team
- A unique ethos due to our Catholic identity with students at the heart of all that we do
We teach the Pearson Edexcel Mathematics course at GCSE and select students also study the Pearson Edexcel Statistics course. We offer A Level Mathematics and Further Mathematics following the Pearson Edexcel specification with students performing well at both levels.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who wishes to develop in a dynamic environment where strong professional relationships exist.
We are part of the PiXL group of schools, whose aim is to promote student achievement through academic success.
Blessed Hugh Faringdon Catholic School is a successful and oversubscribed school - It’s an exciting time to join our friendly, supportive and dedicated staff.
An application form can be downloaded from our website: https://www.hughfaringdon.org/
Further information can also be obtained from Karyn Stiles, HR Officer – firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date – Wednesday 30th November 2022
Applications considered upon receipt. Interviews will be organised as and when applications are received.
The School reserves the right to interview and appoint before the closing date.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.