Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (Fixed term contract for one year in the first instance (with the potential for a permanent position))
MPS/UPS Outer London (£29,915 to £45,766)
Fixed term contract for one year in the first instance (with the potential for a permanent position)
We are a happy, thriving, successful and oversubscribed 11-18 mixed comprehensive that serves its local community in Twickenham with over 1,300 students.
Orleans Park is currently recruiting for a Teacher of Mathematics to join our successful Academy. We are looking for someone who is passionate about teaching engaging lessons.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to develop, plan and deliver effective and high-quality learning experiences to all students
- Be a newly qualified or experienced teacher who is enthusiastic, influential and committed to working in pursuit of success for the academy and its learners
What Orleans Park has to offer:
- a commitment to the professional development of all its staff to become outstanding teachers and leaders
- fortnightly CPD sessions
- Sixth Form in new buildings and facilities that opened in September 2014
- employee assistance programme – supporting staff wellbeing
- situated on a 16-acre site close to the River Thames and the centre of Twickenham
- easy access to central London and excellent transport links for bus, train, Underground and Overground services
- close to the M3/M4/M25 with staff parking on site
- staff travel card loans
Academy, ages 11 to 18
1331 pupils enrolled
11 to 18
About Orleans Park School
Orleans Park is a happy, thriving, successful and oversubscribed 11-18 mixed comprehensive that serves its local community in Twickenham with over 1,350 students.
Here’s what Ofsted have to say:
In November 2017, Ofsted recognised that Orleans Park is an outstanding school. They said “Orleans Park excels in all the aspects of provision for its pupils” and we have “established an inspirational teaching and learning environment where pupils can flourish and excel”.