Teacher of Mathematics
3 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
9 June 2023 at 9am
27 May 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Mathematicsjobs
- View all Full timejobs - 32.43 hours per week
Full-time equivalent salary
- Teachers' MPS to UPS (£28,000 to £43,685)
What skills and experience we're looking for
As part of our ongoing school improvement strategy, and due to our increasing student numbers, with our Year 7 cohort for September 2023 being significantly oversubscribed, we are looking to expand our staff team at Court Fields School. We are seeking to appoint an exceptional and inspiring Teacher of Maths at this exciting time.
Court Fields’ staff and students are committed to improving rapidly to be a great school where every child, regardless of background, achieves well, feels they belong to our community and fully participates in school life to develop character and the resilience to succeed.
You would be joining a thriving and passionate department, with a diverse range of academic interests and expertise.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Has a strong passion and enthusiasm for teaching maths
- Is committed to enabling every child to exceed expectations
- Has excellent subject knowledge
- Will build positive relationships with learners across the range of abilities
- Will work effectively within a team context
- Will plan and deliver lessons which allow students to incrementally build on their knowledge and make rapid progress in maths
The successful candidate will be able to teach Maths to pupils of varying ability across Key Stage 3 and 4.
What the school offers its staff
- Support/collaboration across the Trust with the opportunity for peer support and promotion
- Excellent pension scheme
- Free parking
- Delicious, affordable meals and snacks from our canteen
- A comprehensive and supportive CPD programme
- A varied and exciting mix of enrichment clubs to get involved in
- Work for an inspiring school with a fantastic reputation in the local community, ensuring that Court Fields provides the very best for every child
- Fabulous students who are motivated, interested, keen to learn and enthusiastic
- A trusting partnership with supportive parents.
- An outstanding ethos where students achieve, have a strong sense of belonging and participate in learning, enrichment and the community.
- A comprehensive induction process, tailored to your role and previous experience.
- A structured programme of targeted, whole school or bespoke professional development, including leadership development.
- A high quality curriculum, developed across our Trust, with a commitment to a programme of school improvement.
- A range of development opportunities for career progression within the Trust.
- Opportunities to work with and in other schools.
- Friendship, support and interaction with a vibrant and caring staff team with a commitment to improving children’s lives.
- Strong leadership, a culture of high expectation and clarity of strategic school development.
- The chance to be part of a sustainable project, with a focus on high quality education, ambition for every child and supportive staff.
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Court Fields School
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 755 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Court Fields School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01823 664201
Court Fields School has nearly 800 students on roll and is an 11-16 fully comprehensive secondary school. Our 3 values of ‘Achieve, Belong and Participate’ drive all that we do. At Court Fields School our priority is our students: their academic and pastoral outcomes. We focus on high quality teaching and learning and promote a climate of success and achievement for every student. We have a passion for and a commitment to the core purpose of education and focus relentlessly on each student’s right to the very best provision. We are committed to fostering self-confidence, enthusiasm, perseverance and integrity. We continue to work relentlessly to support students to achieve academic success, develop their creativity and excel. We provide a positive learning environment where students encounter a wide range of experiences safely, encouraged by a team of dedicated and highly experienced professionals. Our vibrant learning community, coupled with a culture of high standards and high expectations brings out the best in every student, supports ambition and establishes secure foundations for the future. Court Fields is an inspiring place to work. Having already made significant improvements over the last 2 years, it is an exciting time to join our team. Our staff, students, parents/carers and community are proud of the school, support its journey, and are committed to ensuring that Court Fields provides the very best for every child. Staff at all levels have a strong visible presence within the school and both students and staff are responsive to one another. If there is a problem, we will take any action quickly and fairly. There must be no child invisible at The Castle Partnership Trust and incidents are dealt with quickly and effectively, so that children know and trust that we will take care of things and will go the extra mile with them. We are also committed to widening participation so that every child participates in learning and enrichment. All members of the school community are expected to pursue these aims.
Arranging a visit to Court Fields School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Heathfield Community School
School Road, Taunton, Somerset, TA2 8PD
Outreach Teacher of Science & Maths
Merrivale Road, Exeter, EX4 1PT
Axe Valley Academy
Chard Street, Axminster, Devon, EX13 5EA
St Peter's Church of England Aided School
Quarry Lane, Exeter, Devon, EX2 5AP
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Somerset, Bath and Bristol