Teacher of Mathematics
This job expired on 30 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
30 March 2023 at 11:27am
23 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Mathematicsjobs
- View all Full timejobs - Full-time
Full-time equivalent salary
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are seeking an inspiring and cheerful classroom practitioner with strong subject knowledge to join our excellent and supportive Maths Department. We wish to appoint an individual who is or has the potential to be an outstanding practitioner and has the necessary skills, attributes and passion to create a love of learning Maths. Potential is as important as experience. There will be the opportunity to teach A-Level for the right candidate.
The Maths team at Bohunt is a close-knit team, dedicated to supporting each other and our students to enable them to thrive, develop and succeed.
Are you able to:
- Inspire and innovate?
- Nurture and develop (yourself as well as others)?
- Commit to, and raise further, high achievement and motivation?
- Optimise Maths learning for all?
What the school offers its staff
We will offer:
- A culture of bespoke professional development from our own Leadership Academy
- Robust focus on staff wellbeing
- The opportunity to make a difference
- Dedicated co-planning time during the school day to support your workload
- Happy and enthusiastic students who want to learn
- Staff iPads
- The benefit of being part of a multi-academy trust offering collaboration, support of experienced colleagues across our schools and greater opportunities for career progression
Bohunt School in Liphook was judged to be Outstanding in all areas in April 2013 and the School has received national coverage for a variety of innovative initiatives. Last summer’s GCSE results placed us in top 15% of non-selective schools nationally. Bohunt School opened a new 6th Form in purpose-built accommodation in 2017. Maths is the most popular A Level course and achieved very high results in both maths and further maths in 2019
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Bohunt School
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1911 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Bohunt School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
11 - 18 Mixed Academy and Sixth Form Part of the multi- academy trust (BET) Bohunt Education Trust
Similar jobs nearby
The Willink School
School Lane, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 3XJ
The Portsmouth Academy
St Mary's Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO1 5PF
The Bishop David Brown School
Albert Drive, Woking, Surrey, GU21 5RF
St John's Road, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 9RN
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Hampshire