Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
We seek for a September start an outstanding, energetic and enthusiastic teacher of Mathematics with a genuine passion for education and the life opportunities of young people.
The successful candidate will:
We will offer you:
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner
- Have exemplary qualifications and subject knowledge
- Be committed to motivate and inspire all students
- Have good organisational and communication skills
For further information please do not hesitate to contact the College.
- Students who are eager to learn, happy to be here and willing to work hard.
- State of the art resources, teaching facilities and ICT.
- A personalised approach to Professional Development which will develop your skills so that you are ready for the next stage of your career.
Interviews are scheduled to take place on Tuesday 29th June, 2021.
Applying for the role
Please complete the online application.Apply for this job
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, ages 11 to 18
555 pupils enrolled
11 to 18
About Earl Mortimer College and Sixth Form Centre
Earl Mortimer College & Sixth Form Centre is a thriving and dynamic College placing the education of our students, in all aspects, at the heart of its drive for excellence. In November 2013 and October 2017 our Ofsted report judged us Good in every single aspect. At our truly comprehensive College, we have 531 students on roll including our post-16 provision. Our students come from a large rural catchment area and the College itself is the most modern, ’state of the art’ and attractive learning environment.