- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Working pattern
- Contract type
- MPR/UPR £25,714-£41,604
We seek for a September start an outstanding, energetic and enthusiastic teacher of Mathematics with a genuine passion for education and the life opportunities of young people.
The successful candidate will:
We will offer you:
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner
- Have exemplary qualifications and subject knowledge
- Be committed to motivate and inspire all students
- Have good organisational and communication skills
For further information please do not hesitate to contact the College.
- Students who are eager to learn, happy to be here and willing to work hard.
- State of the art resources, teaching facilities and ICT.
- A personalised approach to Professional Development which will develop your skills so that you are ready for the next stage of your career.
Interviews are scheduled to take place on Tuesday 29th June, 2021.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.