Teacher of Mathematics - ECT
This job expired on 10 February 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
10 February 2023 at 12pm (midday)
26 January 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Mathematicsjobs
- View all Full timejobs - 1 FTE
- Fixed term - 2 years
- Main Pay Scale
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are seeking to appoint new teachers of Mathematics to join our well-respected Trust. The Two Counties Trust schools are based in Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire along the M1 corridor where we have opportunities for Early Career Teachers to join one of our well-established Mathematic Teams.
We are looking for ECTs with a passion for Mathematics, the ability to inspire our students and who are hungry to learn in a supportive environment, which values ECTs and where professional development is a shared priority. Whilst you will initially be appointed to the Trust, you will be deployed to a school from September 2023.
Successful candidates will be enthusiastic, flexible, and keen to deliver the highest standards for our students. In return we offer great support and focused training in order to facilitate your career development.
Please note:You may be entitled to the governments ‘levelling up premium payments’ of up to £3K!
You can find more information here:Levelling up premium payments for teachers.
What the school offers its staff
Why join us?
Our academy is part of The Two Counties Trust. This Trust has a forward-thinking HR strategy with all the professional benefits that this brings for staff. We are easily reached by public transport, and for those who drive, there is a large free staff car park in each of our schools. We have some excellent facilities for staff and our students really want to learn and achieve.
- Highly competitive pay and pay progression opportunities.
- An array of employee benefits and lifestyle options including discounted healthcare, gym membership and extensive high street retail discounts.
- Entry to a career average pension scheme.
- A full induction and a strong commitment to your professional development and career
- Opportunities to experience and share practice in our partner schools across the Trust
- A stimulating, supportive and rewarding working environment with a dedicated team of like-minded professionals
- Excellent opportunities to develop your skills and experience and to progress your career
- We takethe wellbeing and health of employees seriously. We have a range of support mechanisms and benefits available to employees and the Trust has signed up to the Education Staff Wellbeing Charter
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About The Two Counties Trust
- Multi-academy trust
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01623 259627
Head office location
Similar jobs nearby
Teacher of Mathematics and Numeracy
Murray Park Community School
Murray Road, Derby, Derbyshire, DE3 9LL
Castle Donington College
Mount Pleasant, Derby, Derbyshire, DE74 2LN
Alvaston Moor Academy
Brackens Lane, Derby, DE24 0AN
UTC Derby Pride Park
Locomotive Way, Derby, DE24 8PU
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed