Teacher of Mathematics
Helsby High School, Frodsham, Cheshire
|Job role||Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 3, £24,373 to £40,490|
• To implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students and to support a designated learning area as appropriate.
• To monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a teacher/ Form Tutor
• To facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
• To contribute to raising standards of student attainment.
• To share and support the school’s responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth.
Essential educational requirements
Good honours degree (or equivalent qualification)
Enhanced DBS clearance
Essential skills and experience
Experience in teaching the 11 – 16 age range
Evidence of ability to form professional relationships with both students and colleagues
Familiarity with developments in the National Curriculum.
Evidence of the successful application of behaviour management techniques
Knowledge of a variety of approaches to learning and high expectations of young people
Commitment to adding value beyond the curriculum to the education of young people
CPD, job training, coaching and supportMore on how to apply
|School type||LA Maintained School|
|School size||1376 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 18|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Helsby High School website (opens in a new window)|
About Helsby High School
Chester Road, Frodsham, Cheshire, WA6 0HY