Suitable for NQTs
Main pay range
The Kings International College Mathematics department is looking for an enthusiastic and capable Mathematics teacher to join our team in September. The post would suit a newly qualified teacher looking for a full-time role. The successful applicant will be expected to teach across the age and ability range.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who:
• Believes in young people.
• Is dynamic, innovative and inspirational in the classroom.
• Is passionate about Mathematics and is keen to improve standards across all year groups.
• Ensures all students succeed and are able to achieve their maximum potential.
• Has the ability to teach outstanding lessons across the age range.
• Is committed to raising standards of attainment and developing the success of the school.
• Enjoys working as part of a team
• Sets high expectations of themselves and their students.
In return we will offer you:
• A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capability and desire to raise student achievement even further
• Enthusiastic students who are willing to learn and are proud of their learning environment
• Opportunities for further professional development
• Access to Surrey MyBenefits Scheme
• A caring and supportive working environment within a vibrant school community
Students and staff value being part of the Kings community and we have a supportive parent body and a committed group of governors. Our pupils are actively engaged in all aspects of school life and there is a culture of mutual support and openness.
Further information on the role and the school is available in the candidate pack. We also welcome visits prior to application. If you would like to arrange a visit please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for this role.
Salary: London Fringe
Applying for the job
Email email@example.comMore on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.