Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 3, £25,714 to £41,604 per year
• Have a desire to teach Mathematics to A Level (experienced or otherwise)?
• Have a passion for teaching and wish to inspire young people to love learning?
• Want to join a forward thinking, highly supportive and progressive Mathematics Department?
• Wish to be part of a Learning Trust that recognises talent and invests in potential through excellent professional development and progression opportunities irrespective of career stage?
If so, Maltby Learning Trust is the place to continue the next stage of your career.
The Maltby Learning Trust, consisting of primary and secondary Academies is a vibrant and inspiring place to work and learn, striving to secure excellence in all aspects of its work.
We are seeking to appoint a highly qualified, ambitious and talented teacher to contribute to the Mathematics Department’s improvement journey. A passion for Mathematics and a strong commitment to developing young people who achieve their potential is essential. We would also welcome applications from Newly Qualified Teachers who meet the ‘Essential’ criteria set out in the Person Specification.
Our successful candidate will be:
• An exceptional classroom practitioner with high expectations
• Able to inspire and enthuse students
• Committed to raising standards for all
• Able to adapt to changing circumstances and embrace new ideas
In return we will offer:
• New, purpose-built learning spaces which inspire outstanding teaching and learning
• Excellent career development opportunities and access to a comprehensive programme of Personalised Professional Learning and Development
• An outstanding induction programme with supportive and dynamic staff
This post involves working with children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a disclosure of criminal records check at an enhanced level. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
Potential TLR for the right candidate
Applying for the job
An Application Form, Role Description and Person Specification can be found on the Academy website.
Completed applications including a covering letter detailing how your skills and experience to date will prepare you for this role should be addressed to Richard Wood, Principal and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.