- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Working pattern
- Full time
32.5 hours per week
- Contract type
- Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 3, £25,714 to £41,604 per year (full-time equivalent)
• Have a desire to teach Mathematics to A Level (experienced or otherwise)?
• Have a passion for teaching and wish to inspire young people to love learning?
• Want to join a forward thinking, highly supportive and progressive Mathematics Department?
• Wish to be part of a Learning Trust that recognises talent and invests in potential through excellent professional development and progression opportunities irrespective of career stage?
The Maltby Learning Trust, consisting of primary and secondary Academies is a vibrant and inspiring place to work and learn, striving to secure excellence in all aspects of its work.
We are seeking to appoint a highly qualified, ambitious and talented teacher to contribute to the Mathematics Department’s improvement journey. A passion for Mathematics and a strong commitment to developing young people who achieve their potential is essential. We would also welcome applications from Newly Qualified Teachers who meet the ‘Essential’ criteria set out in the Person Specification.
A visit to the Academy, so you can meet the Principal and key Middle and Senior Leaders is strongly advised, to enable you to discuss the post in more detail.
The successful candidate will:
• be a driven, proactive, and positive individual with an unwavering commitment to continuously improving their own standards of teaching and learning.
• fully 'buy in' to using IRIS and regular drop-in feedback as a mechanism to improving their day-to-day performance as a teacher.
• have the ability and desire to deliver exceptional teaching and learning.
• be a dynamic practitioner with a relentless desire to drive up educational standards and deliver exceptional outcomes for all cohorts of pupils.
• have excellent subject knowledge and be able to teach Mathematics effectively across the
KS3 – KS5, age and ability ranges.
• have a track record of delivering clear impact with their own classes.
• have a true growth mindset, exceptional work ethic and a sense of humour.
• have the knowledge and experience of the context in which Maltby Academy operates.
In return we will offer:
• modern, purpose-built learning spaces, which inspire exceptional teaching and learning.
• excellent career development opportunities and access to a comprehensive and continuous programme of personalised ‘Professional Learning and Development’ (PLD).
• an excellent induction programme with dynamic, driven, and supportive staff.
This post involves working with children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a disclosure of criminal records check at an enhanced level. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.