|Job role||Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Main pay range 6, £24,373 to £35,971|
New Mills School is a medium sized 11-16 secondary school based in the High Peak close to the Peak District National Park, yet within easy reach of the centres of Stockport and Manchester.
You’ll find New Mills School a warm and welcoming place, where we pride ourselves in our inclusive educational provision, courteous atmosphere, excellent student welfare and core belief in the power of education to transform lives. The personal qualities of the successful candidate and the ability to enhance and promote our values and ethos will be important criteria for appointment.
The successful candidate will be a well-qualified subject specialist with a genuine passion for teaching Maths. We would welcome applications from NQTs as well as experienced teachers.
Our perfect candidate:
• An excellent teacher of Maths, with a track record of delivering successful outcomes for students.
• An enthusiastic and innovative team player dedicated to sharing good practice.
• An inclusive individual, with high expectations of their students, who is committed to maximising rates of progress.
Essential educational requirements
Qualified to degree level and above
Qualified to teach and work in the UK
Qualified Teacher status
Essential skills and experience
See Person Specification
We will guarantee:
• Support and provision of high quality CPD on offer from the abundance of talented staff working within the school as well as external experts seconded to work with us.
• A stimulating and friendly working environment where every member of staff is valued and makes a significant contribution to the school.
• A community of honest, aspirational students, who are full of character and have a lot of potential.
If you feel you share our values, have the vision and drive for excellence and want to be part of an enthusiastic, dedicated and well-resourced team, committed to ensuring that students fulfil their potential, then we would like to hear from you.More on how to apply
|School type||LA Maintained School|
|School size||579 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 16|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||New Mills School website (opens in a new window)|
About New Mills School
Church Lane, High Peak, Derbyshire, SK22 4NR