Teacher of Mathematics (Part Time)
0.6fte but open to negotiation
Starting date: 20th April 2020 or earlier if available
This role will suit an experienced Teacher of Mathematics or talented NQT
We are looking for an experienced teacher of Mathematics or a talented NQT to join our friendly team and work in a faculty that achieves excellent results. The successful candidate will have high expectations of self and pupils, offer inspirational and innovative teaching to Key Stage 3 and 4 pupils of mixed abilities and is committed to raising pupils’ achievement and progress.
Why apply to work at Test Valley School?
• Excellent support from the Mathematics faculty and the Senior Team
• High quality Continuing Professional Development, including a comprehensive NQT programme
• The opportunity to innovate and develop your professional skills
• The opportunity to be part of dedicated team committed to improving the progress and achievement of our pupils
Essential educational requirements
Essential skills and experience
About Test Valley School
- Roman Road, Stockbridge, Hampshire, SO20 6HA
- LA Maintained School
- Test Valley School website (opens in a new window)