Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
M1 - UPS3
The Wythenshawe Catholic Academy Trust wishes to appoint a Teacher of Mathematics at Saint Paul’s Catholic High School , an expanding 11-16 Voluntary Academy.
We are looking for an exceptional and inspirational teacher who would be able to support and add expertise to our growing and increasingly successful team of teachers delivering Mathematics to the students of Saint Paul’s.
The main duties of the role are:
• To contribute to the provision of high quality teaching and learning to ensure successful outcomes for all.
• To plan and prepare courses, schemes of work and individual lessons, appropriate to the needs, interests, experience and existing knowledge of students
Applying for the job
If you would like to apply for the position, application packs are available from the Trust’s website: www.wcatrust.info. You should complete the CES Teacher application form and returned it by e-mail to Mrs Andrea Sweeney HR Manager email@example.com You will need to read the notes to applicants, privacy notice, job description and person specification and disclosure form.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, Roman Catholic, ages 11 to 16
730 pupils enrolled
11 to 16
About Saint Paul's Catholic High School
We can offer the successful candidate:
• An opportunity to work in a vibrant, happy and welcoming environment characterised by excellent relationships with wonderful students, supportive staff, governors and parents
• An opportunity to work in a high quality, new build with state of the art classrooms and facilities
• An opportunity to join a well-established and highly cohesive and supportive staff team led by forward thinking and innovative and creative specialists
• Excellent career development opportunities with bespoke paid training as and when required
• Entry into a competitive pension scheme
• The opportunity to develop skills and interests through extra-curricular activities
Arranging a visit to Saint Paul's Catholic High School
Prospective candidates are warmly invited to visit the school and meet with a member of the school’s senior leadership team. Please contact Mrs Holland (Headteacher’s PA) on 0161 499 0000 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.