Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (1 year)
£27,186 - £42,192 per annum
We require a Teacher of Mathematics to join The Rochester Grammar School on a fixed term contract until Summer 2022. You will be joining a team of committed professionals to teach Years 7-13, including the International Baccalaureate at Sixth Form. This post is suitable for an experienced teacher or NQT with a passion for teaching Mathematics. Experience of teaching the IB is desirable but not essential.
- Minimum starting salary £27,186 for all NQTs
- Revised Teacher Payscale to retain and reward excellent teachers
- The opportunity to work with happy and well behaved children who are excited about learning and work with parents who are supportive of our school values and ethos.
- Vast support network from senior leaders and other teachers within the school and our Trust to help you deliver outstanding teaching and learning through resources, mentoring and school visits.
- Regular opportunities to meet and share best practice with the relevant year group teachers of the other secondary schools within our trust
- Benefit from an internationally accredited pedagogy approach to thinking and learning, which has been proven to enhance classroom practice
- Excellent CPD opportunities including our Early career, Middle and Senior Leadership programmes
- As an accredited Chartered Teacher organisation you can become a recognised Charted Teacher
- Reduced membership of a fully-equipped fitness suite and classes – located on the site of New Horizons Children’s Academy
- A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas
- Free parking in our staff carpark
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, ages 11 to 18
1236 pupils enrolled
11 to 18
About The Rochester Grammar School
The Rochester Grammar School is the best school in Medway for progress The Rochester Grammar School is part of The Thinking Schools Academy Trust and is not only a school with outstanding outcomes but also has a rich history and inspiring reputation as one of the country's leading state Grammar Schools. The RGS is consistently ranked amongst the best state schools in the country and is an International Baccalaureate diploma school. Teaching at RGS is an inspiring and rewarding experience.
Arranging a visit to The Rochester Grammar School
To arrange an informal conversation about this role please contact Ruth Rivers via email – email@example.com .