- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status). NQTs welcome to apply
The right candidate will have:
- A detailed knowledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery
- High standards of communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work as a team
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Evidence of ‘Good+’ teaching and a passion for raising achievement, attainment and aspirations
- Creative energy in planning, teaching and a dynamic presence in the classroom
- A flexible approach to engaging learners of differing levels of ability
- Commitment to collaborative working, peer support and reflective practice
- Approachability and a sense of humour, alongside a professional demeanour
- A wider contribution to learning and to school life beyond the classroom
- The desire and ability to further their practice and professional development
- H&S training relevant to the role
Please visit https://www.woodfield.worcs.sch.uk/vacancies/ and use the TES link for full application details.
Only applications submitted via the TES portal will be considered. CVs and open references are not acceptable. The successful candidate must meet the person specification in full in order to be offered the post. Woodfield Academy is an equal opportunities employer.
This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check and criminal background check via the disclosure procedures. Also as per The Department for Education Statutory guidance, in accordance with the “Keeping Children Safe in Education” legislation latest version that came into effect on 1st September 2022, shortlisted candidates will be subject to an online search as part of our due diligence.
Woodfield Academy is committed to the protection, safety and welfare of its pupils and staff and we aim for the highest standards in safeguarding procedures. We expect all staff and volunteers to share and promote this commitment.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps