Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Teacher of Mathematics
Salary: MPS/UPS Suitable for an NQT
Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Location: Woodhey High School, Bolton Road West, Ramsbottom, BL0 9QZ
Required from September 2021
Woodhey High School are seeking a strong specialist Mathematics Teacher to join our Mathematics Faculty as we strive to improve pupils’ mathematical understanding and progress. The successful candidate will be:
• Enthusiastic, diligent, flexible and innovative with a drive for improvement;
• A dedicated team player who develops excellent relationships with pupils and staff alike;
• Professional, leading by example and at all times promoting at all times positive behaviour for learning;
• Fully support of the policies and positive ethos of the school;
• Willing to participate in personal continued professional development.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Up to 1050 pupils
11 to 16
About Woodhey High School
Woodhey is a high achieving and inclusive 11-16 community comprehensive school. We are committed to providing a secure and caring learning environment for all our pupils and we ask our pupils to achieve, care and enjoy. Our aim is to develop highly-educated, well-rounded, considerate and confident young people who are willing and able to contribute to society. There are currently 1127 pupils on the school roll.
Ramsbottom has become more of a residential area than an industrial town and has a strong sense of community. The town does have some thriving small industries, is a popular shopping centre for the surrounding area and has superb access to the nearby motorway network.
Woodhey is a school within the Shaw Education Trust. The Trust is led by an Executive Leadership Team steeped in school leadership and improvement experience: www.shaw-education.org.uk. They are committed to the continued professional development of all members of staff and the sustained successful performance of all its academies.
Arranging a visit to Woodhey High School
Please email in the first instance