TEACHER OF MATHS (0.4 fte)
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding and passionate part-time Mathematics teacher to join our successful Mathematics team.
Mathematics at St Wilfrid’s is an exciting and engaging subject. Our Mathematics’ department is well resourced and supported with an outstanding team who are ambitious for all our young people to make progress.
In 2019, 79% of students achieved grades 9 - 4 in GCSE Mathematics. The Mathematics Department delivers a number of courses including A-Level Mathematics and Further Mathematics.
Further details and an application form are available from:
www.st-wilfrids.bkcat.co.uk or from Jenny Doherty, the Headteacher’s PA.
Essential educational requirements
Essential skills and experience
• Good subject knowledge and able to plan suitably challenging lessons;
• Able to assess and monitor pupils’ progress effectively, adjusting teaching strategies appropriately;
• Knowledge of safe working practices with children;
• Knowledge of current educational initiatives and their impact on pupil learning;
About St Wilfrid's Catholic High School & Sixth Form College: A Voluntary Academy
A Voluntary Catholic Academy
- Cutsyke Road, Pontefract, West Yorkshire, WF7 6BD
- St Wilfrid's Catholic High School & Sixth Form College: A Voluntary Academy website (opens in a new window)