Due to a retirement within the team, Plympton Academy is seeking to appoint a talented Teacher of Maths to join our forward-thinking team.
You will join a committed team of Math Teachers and will be instrumental in providing an outstanding Maths education at the Academy. The successful candidate will be a creative and dynamic practitioner with a passion for Maths that enthuses and engages students of all abilities and ages together with high expectations for all students to help them fulfil their potential.
What you will need to succeed:
- Be a qualified teacher of Maths and able to deliver up to Key Stage 5
- Be passionate about teaching and learning and have a positive outlookand excellent interpersonal skills
- Outstanding classroom practice with high expectations for achievements and behaviour
- Be able to plan and deliver a creative and stimulating curriculum, both in the physical and digital classrooms
- High expectations for yourself and the Studentsensure that all of our students achieve their very best
- You will be dedicated to ensure that all of our children achieve their very best
- An aspiring leader of learning and happy to grasp exciting CPD opportunities
- Contribute to the values, ethos and the development of our schools
At Plympton Academy we believe in inspiring a culture of success for all, including our staff. We have a strong culture of staff development and support - high quality CPD, based on research and evidenced best practice, which is prioritised and supported through a tailored coaching programme.
We work collaboratively with the best schools locally and nationally so that all teachers continue to thrive and engage in the latest teaching developments and practice. We prioritise good behaviour and strong pastoral support so that learning is disruption-free, teachers can teach and students’ can focus. As a result, we are incredibly proud of our students and staff who love the challenge of learning, are equipped to achieve their dreams and take pride in their success.
What our Trust will offer you:
- Minimum starting salary £28,817 for all ECTs
- Revised Teacher Payscale to retain and reward excellent teachers
- With an outstanding Leadership and Management team, we are focused on providing our staff with bespoke CPD tailored to the stage they are at in their career.
- The opportunity to work with happy and well behaved children who are excited about learning and work with parents who are supportive of our school values and ethos.
- Vast support network from senior leaders and other teachers within the school and our Trust to help you deliver outstanding teaching and learning through resources, mentoring and school visits.
- Benefit from an internationally accredited pedagogy approach to thinking and learning, which has been proven to enhance classroom practice
- Excellent CPD opportunities including our Early career, Middle and Senior Leadership programmes
- As an accredited Chartered Teacher organisation you can become a recognised Chartered Teacher
- A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check. As per KCSIE we will also undertake online searches for all shortlisted candidates, if you have any questions regarding this process please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This job post has expired.