- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
Full-time equivalent salary
- Inner London Allowance
TEACHER OF MATHS job summary
TEACHER OF MATHS
(Inner London Allowance)
January 2023 an enthusiastic and well qualified teacher of Maths to teach
across all Key Stages. The successful
applicant will have the academic, teaching and administrative capabilities
expected of staff at this prestigious school.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join the Claremont
network with access to a range of benefits – such as continuous professional
development with great career progression opportunities; we pride ourselves on
valuing our staff – our teachers enjoy working here.
newly qualified and well experienced Teacher of Maths will be welcomed. Details of the
Maths Department in terms of teaching staff, syllabi and resources can be found
on the school website under Curriculum and Maths.
The job you are applying for is exempt from the provisions of the
Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (2013 and 2020)
which requires you to disclose all spent convictions and cautions except those
which are ‘protected’ under Police Act 1997 – Part V and the amendments to the
Exceptions Order 1975 (2013 & 2020) and are not subject to disclosure to
employers on DBS certificates and cannot be taken into account.
If you are invited
to interview you will be required to complete a “Disclosure of Criminal Record”
form and bring the completed form to interview.
An application form and further details are
available on our website (www.claremont-high.org.uk).
Please send your
applications to: Ms Panchal, the Headteacher’s PA by :-
Closing Date: 12 noon, Wednesday 5th October
be held w/c Monday 17th October 2022
Academy Trust is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We are committed to
safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks, including publicly
available online checks in accordance with KCSIE guidance, will be undertaken
before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced
disclosure and barring service check. We expect all adults who work for the
Trust to share our commitment to safeguarding and the health and wellbeing of
our schools’ community.
We reserve the right
to appoint a suitable candidate prior to the deadline.
Using the application form
HOW TO APPLY
1. If you would like to apply for this role, please download the application form from the school website.
Our Guidance Notes for Applications can also be found on the website.
2. Your application form should be completed in full and returned to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Executive Headteachers PA
email@example.com by the closing date as per the advert
Please note that we are unable to accept applications unless they are made on our own application form. Due to the large number of applications the school receives, please be aware that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to be invited to interview.
3. Should you require any further assistance, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Chrysalis Multi Academy Trust and its staff are committed to safeguarding the welfare of our students. We comply fully with the ethos of safer recruitment and undertake all relevant checks, including enhanced DBS clearance. It is an offence for any person barred from working with children to apply for this post.
5. Chrysalis Multi Academy Trust is committed to Equal Opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.More on how to apply (opens in a new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.