Teacher of Maths
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, well-qualified and highly motivated individual to join our successful and supportive Mathematics Faculty. The ability to teach across the full age and ability range is essential, and applications are welcome from experienced teachers as well as outstanding NQTs. Mathematics is one of our most popular subjects with 82% of our pupils passing GCSE mathematics at grade 4 or above and 64% at grade or above in 2018 and we have high numbers of students choosing A level Mathematics and Further Mathematics. The successful candidate will help the faculty improve even further, and will be given every support possible to develop into an outstanding practitioner.
Essential educational requirements
Essential skills and experience
What can the Hazeley Academy offer you?
• A friendly and supportive working environment which is well resourced and has excellent facilities
• A well-developed induction programme for new members of staff
• The opportunity to teach across all Key Stages
• Enthusiastic, hard-working students who are grateful for the education and opportunities they receive
• A commitment to your professional development with a 5 year career flight plan
• A great place to work! A recent staff survey revealed that our staff ranked us as ‘outstanding’ in core areas including appreciation of staff and developing staff moral
About The Hazeley Academy
- Emperor Drive, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK8 0PT
- The Hazeley Academy website (opens in a new window)