Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
The Accord Multi Academy Trust are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspiring Teacher of Maths. The Maths departments at the Trust are an outstanding team of professionals who are passionate about inspiring a love of all things arithmetic, numbers and algebra! The departments are positive, high achieving, forward thinking departments who believe that every child can achieve in Mathematics. We value challenge and active participation.
We are looking for someone who will enthuse, engage, motivate and challenge students to raise achievement. If you have the vision and skills to deliver inspirational teaching whilst having the focus and drive to ensure successful outcomes are reached we’d love to hear from you.
We value challenge and active participation. As such, you will relentlessly pursue instilling an interest in your subject amongst all pupils. You will be innovative, with demonstrable resilience, vision and energy. The ability or desire to teach at A Level would also be encouraged.
The successful candidate will be based at either Horbury Academy or Ossett Academy & Accord Sixth Form.
Applications are welcomed from teachers across the experience range: we offer an extensive programme of academy and Trust CPD, to help you grow and develop as an excellent practitioner - whether NQT or more experienced.
- An opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across academies and within the central Trust teams, with other academies and Multi Academy Trust’s on a local or regional basis
- Opportunities to lead on developments as a stepping stone to further career opportunities.
- A specific career stage pathway of professional development with a commitment to support engagement in nationally recognised professional qualifications (NPQ’s).
- All employees have access to discounted rates for self and family members for a range of local and national companies and services, reviewed annually.
- All employees have access to the Fitness Suite located within one of the Academies in the Trust free of charge.
Applying for the job
For more details, or if you’re ready to apply, visit: https://accordmat.org/opportunities/ where you will find the recruitment brochure and application form available to download.
Please return completed application forms to the Accord HR Department: email@example.com.
Closing date: Monday 19 April 2021 at 9.00am.
Interviews are expected to be held week commencing 19 April 2021.
The Accord Multi Academy Trust is committed equal opportunities and to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
More on how to apply