- No, visa sponsorship not available
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- Maternity or parental leave cover - Fixed term for two terms until 31st August 2024 or the return of the permanent postholder from maternity leave, whichever is the soonest.
Full-time equivalent salary
- Between £28,000 and £43,685
- M1 to UPS3
Christi Catholic Academy Trust wishes to appoint a Teacher of Maths at Saint
Paul’s Catholic High School[i], an expanding 11-16 Voluntary Academy.
The role will be to teach Maths lessons.
looking for an exceptional and inspirational teacher who would be able to
support and add expertise to our growing and increasingly successful team of
teachers delivering Maths to the students of Saint
main duties of the role are:
- To contribute to the provision of high-quality
teaching and learning to ensure successful outcomes for all
plan and prepare courses, schemes of work and individual lessons, appropriate
to the needs, interests, experience and existing knowledge of students
successful candidate will:
- Be enthusiastic and motivated with a passion for your subject and
committed to delivering high standards of teaching and learning
- Be someone with drive and ambition who will challenge,
inspire and motivate our students.
- Be a highly dynamic individual who consistently delivers
innovative teaching and, where possible, has a proven track record of
outstanding progress in external examinations
- Be able to adapt and respond appropriately to challenging
- Be open to
new ideas, committed to working as part of a team and of course have a good
sense of humour
- Have strong
moral and ethical principles and values
- Be able to
adapt and respond appropriately to challenging situations
Act with the utmost integrity at all times
can offer the successful candidate:
- An opportunity to work within a welcoming and enthusiastic
environment with wonderful children, supportive staff, governors and parents
- Close links and group support from the other schools in this
forward-thinking Catholic multi-academy trust at this exciting time in our
- An opportunity to be part of a team of dedicated, talented and
- Entry into a competitive pension scheme
- A true commitment to Continuing Professional Development with
access to a library of on-line training courses and fully accredited
qualifications and opportunities to access other relevant paid training
- A range of employee benefits which support your well-being that
confidential Employee Assistance Programme which is extended to members of your
Health Cash Plan which is paid for by the Trust and gives access to a range of
benefits which include covering the costs towards optical, dental, alternative
therapy treatments, health screening and discounted gym memberships and a large
range of retail discounts. Some benefits are also available to family members
candidates are warmly invited to visit the school and meet with a member of the
school’s senior leadership team. Please contact Miss Ridgway (Headteacher’s PA)
on 0161 499 0000 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
is not a requirement of this role to be a practising Catholic. Applications are invited from individuals committed to supporting the Catholic
ethos of the school.
If you would like to apply for the position, application packs are
available from the Trust’s website: https://www.corpuschristitrust.co.uk/vacancies/.
You should complete
the CES Teacher application form and return it by e-mail to: email@example.com. You
will need to read the notes to applicants, privacy notice, job description and
person specification and disclosure form.
Corpus Christi Catholic Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The post will be subject to enhanced DBS and barred list checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. The applicant will be required to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and young people.
This job post has expired.