- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- MPS - UPS £25,714 - £41,604
Outwood Grange Academies Trust are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Teacher of Maths to Outwood Academy Hemsworth to join our strong and supportive maths department which currently has a KS3 to KS5 curriculum.
The department is committed to driving progress and attainment to improve the life chances of every student. We need an excellent teacher who is passionate about providing young people with the best possible education whatever their background or ability.
The Outwood Grange Family of Schools offers:
• the opportunity to work and progress across the Family of Schools;
• the chance to apply for leadership roles in the Deeps working across the whole Academy;
• the support and expertise of our Directors of English working across the Family of Schools;
• a full and detailed programme of support and development for all, and
• a further comprehensive programme of professional development provided through the Outwood Institute of Education.
Being part of the Outwood Family of Schools, we provide opportunities for staff to work and progress across several schools if desired. All staff are guaranteed a minimum of two hours CPD per week and a further comprehensive programme of professional development is provided through our own network of teaching schools. Our Executive Director for Maths leads the Yorkshire and the Humber MathsHub and there are masses of opportunities for you to get involved in the fantastic projects they run.
If you care about the success of your students and colleagues, and have the energy and determination to make that success a reality, we would welcome your application. We reserve the right to close advertisements early. Advertisements will therefore close at 12 noon, either on the advertised closing date, or the day the decision has been taken to close the advertisement early.
The Outwood Grange Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.