- £25,714 to £41,604 per annum
Teacher of Maths job summary
Teacher of Mathematics
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our forward-thinking mathematics department within our high-performing Catholic college. This post is suitable for an ECT or a more experienced colleague. We are seeking an outstanding teacher who has the desire to work in a Maths Faculty with:
- a knowledge-rich curriculum underpinned by learning for mastery.
- centralised teaching resources to allow you to focus on lesson delivery, reducing workload.
- a strong centralised behaviour system, allowing teachers to teach effectively, free from low-level disruption.
- a robust approach to assessment, which is not reliant on excessive marking.
- evidence-based teaching methods aimed at securing rapid and sustained student progress.
In return, we can offer you:
- the opportunity to teach across KS3, 4 and 5, including Further Maths.
- access to a wide range of CPD through the college, through the Leicestershire & Rutland Teaching School Hub, which is based within our multi-academy trust, and also opportunities within the NCETM East Midlands Maths Hub.
- a delightful school environment in which it is a pleasure to work.
- opportunities for future career development.
Closing date for Applications: 0900 am 23 May 2022
The St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to satisfactory references, which will be requested prior to interview, an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, medical check, evidence of qualifications plus verification of the right to work in the UK.
Applying for the job
Please apply for this role via the Trust website www.aquinas-cmat.org/vacancies/More on how to apply (opens in a new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About De Lisle College Loughborough Leicestershire
- School type
- Academy, Roman Catholic, ages 11 to 18
- School size
- 1279 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
De Lisle College is a thriving and successful 11-18 Catholic voluntary academy, which is part of the St Thomas Aquinas Multi Academy Trust. We are committed to instilling the values of the Catholic faith in our students, enabling them to flourish in the world beyond school. Our vision is to provide the very best education for all our students, centred on an academic knowledge-based curriculum, enriched with sport and the creative and performing arts. We welcome Catholic students and those from other backgrounds who are willing to embrace the distinct, Catholic ethos of our college.