Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Required from September 2021 or sooner, an enthusiastic and well-qualified Mathematics specialist. An ability to teach A level Maths would be an advantage.
We are seeking to appoint an ambitious person who combines excellent skills with the ability to lead, inspire and motivate both staff and students.
Visits to the schools are warmly welcomed and positively encouraged. For further information, to arrange a school visit and for application forms please see our website:
or contact Lisa Foster PA to the Headteacher Stephen Hammond on (01429 273970).
Applying for the job
Only Applications submitted on the CES application form attached to this advert will be accepted. All applications to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon on 15th March 2021More on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, Roman Catholic
1469 pupils enrolled
11 to 18
About English Martyrs Catholic School and Sixth Form College
The English Martyrs School and Sixth Form College promotes high standards in terms of teaching and learning, behaviour and achievement. We educate our children in the spirit of the Gospel values and the traditions of the Catholic Church, nurturing the talents, virtues and potential of each individual – both pupils and staff.
We can offer:
• The opportunity to join a school with enthusiastic, confident and happy children
• Dedicated staff who are keen to build on our high standards
• Excellent collaboration between the existing 18 schools within the expanding Multi Academy Trust.
• Opportunities to share talents within a supportive and trusting network of leaders.
• Opportunities to join in school CPD on a regular basis regardless of availability of supply.
We are looking for leaders who:
• Are able to support our Christian ethos
• Will inspire, challenge and encourage our students
• Will enable every child to reach their highest potential
Arranging a visit to English Martyrs Catholic School and Sixth Form College
To arrange a visit to the school please contact Lisa Foster, Headteachers P.A., on 01429 273790 or email email@example.com