Teacher of Maths
6 days remaining to apply
Job start date
16 October 2023
11 June 2023 at 11:59pm
17 May 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Mathematicsjobs
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5
- Maternity or parental leave cover - 10 Months
What skills and experience we're looking for
- To contribute to the progress and successful implementation of the academy and Departmental Developments Plans with specific responsibility for the Maths Department.
- To lead a team of teachers in the delivery of the subject within the department, ensuring high quality pedagogy and learning experiences within the classroom.
- To develop and enhance the teaching practice of teachers in the department.
- Qualified Teacher status.
- Relevant teaching experience in Key Stay 3 and 4.
- Be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
- Ensure effective quality control and continuous improvement in all aspects of the work and responsibilities attached to this post.
- Commit to professional self-development, through participation in in-service training as necessary for the successful carrying out of the job.
What the school offers its staff
To tempt you further, we offer many incredible Employee Benefits such as;
The PLaTform - Access to our dedicated wellbeing centre & exclusive shopping discounts
Healthshield - A fully funded Healthcare Scheme which provides services such as a 24/7 GP Line & Healthcare cashback
Discounted Nursery fees at our Academy pre schools
Pension Scheme with generous employer contribution rates
Discounted gym membership at our Academies
Cycle to work scheme
A very friendly school community with dedicated, supportive & passionate colleagues
A 2 week October half term
Generous annual leave entitlement for All Year Round staff
Free onsite parking
Highly competitive salaries which are reviewed annually
The opportunity to be part of the Employer of the Year 2023, our fantastic Multi-Academy Trust - The Priory Learning Trust
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Priory Community School
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1480 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Priory Community School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01934 529357
Similar jobs nearby
Heathfield Community School
School Road, Taunton, Somerset, TA2 8PD
Rodway Hill, Bristol, BS16 9LH
Priory Community School
Queensway, Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset, BS22 6BP
St Bede's Catholic College
Long Cross, Bristol, BS11 0SU
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Weston Super Mare and Somerset, Bath and Bristol