Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
£25,714 - £36,961 pa
We are seeking to appoint an ambitious person who combines excellent skills with the ability to lead, inspire and motivate both staff and students.
The English Martyrs School and Sixth Form College promotes high standards in terms of teaching and learning, behaviour and achievement. We educate our children in the spirit of the Gospel values and the traditions of the Catholic Church, nurturing the talents, virtues and potential of each individual – both pupils and staff.
Applying for the job
only applications completed on the CES application form will be accepted. Application forms and associated documents can be obtained via this website, or our Trust website
https://ems.bhcet.org.uk/vacancies/ and returned to email@example.comMore on how to apply
Academy, Roman Catholic
1469 pupils enrolled
11 to 18
About English Martyrs Catholic School and Sixth Form College
The English Martyrs Catholic School and Sixth Form College
We can offer:
• The opportunity to join a school with enthusiastic, confident and happy children
• Dedicated staff who are keen to build on our high standards • Excellent collaboration between the existing 18 schools within the expanding Multi Academy Trust.
• Opportunities to share talents within a supportive and trusting network of leaders.
• Opportunities to join in school CPD on a regular basis regardless of availability of supply.
We are looking for leaders who:
• Are able to support our Christian ethos
• Will inspire, challenge and encourage our students
• Will enable every child to reach their highest potential
Arranging a visit to English Martyrs Catholic School and Sixth Form College
contact Mrs Foster on 01429 273790 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Catcote Road, Hartlepool, TS25 4HA