- Job role
- Working pattern
- Will consider full-time, part-time, term time
Full or Part Time
- Contract type
- Fixed term (Maternity cover)
• Do you want to work in an academy where we value the teacher as the expert?
• Do you want to work in an academy that invests heavily in professional learning?
• Do you want to work in an academy that has a very clear and systematic approach to addressing student behaviour?
If your answer to all of the above is yes, this could be the opportunity for you.
Ercall Wood Academy is looking to appoint a candidate who is passionate about Mathematics and is committed to making a positive difference to our community with the ability to teach this subject across key stage 3 and 4.
The right candidate will have the drive to be an expert Maths teacher and embrace our values and culture. Professional learning is fundamental to this culture, so we invest heavily in our employees through our learning and development programmes. The academy environment is modern and purposeful, with a centralised behaviour system which allows teachers to teach and students to learn.
This role is ideal for someone seeking a new challenge, wanting to get back into teaching, to further develop on their already gained classroom experience, or a great opportunity for any recent graduates with QTS seeking their first teaching post.
Applying for the job
Visit school website
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.