Teacher of Maths -Fixed Term Contract
3 days remaining to apply
Start date details
1st September 2023 to 31st August 2024
12 June 2023 at 9am
16 May 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Mathematicsjobs
- View all Full timejobs - Monday to Friday TTO
- Fixed term - 1 Year from 01.09.23 to 31.08.24
- M1 to UPS3
Head of Year - TLR 2A (£3017 per year)
What skills and experience we're looking for
- A teacher with strong subject knowledge and experience of raising achievement across the age and ability range;
- Highly motivated and a belief that we can change the life chances of young people for the better;
- A well-qualified, industrious and talented team player who believes in lifelong learning and can help students to develop the skills and attitudes they will need for their futures;
- The talent, interpersonal skills and range of teaching skills necessary to contribute to the overall success of the staff and team, with a smile;
- A “can do” attitude that permeates your approach to the job, and a commitment to being the best you can be.
To support the Christian ethos of our school.
What the school offers its staff
- Keen, committed students who are positive and active learners in a college that has a strong, Christian Ethos.
- Excellent professional development and guidance – we welcome applications from NQT’s and all those who believe they have the skills to become an exceptional teacher.
- A very successful and over-subscribed school which is growing
- Excellent facilities in new and refurbished buildings, supported by the latest resources to support learning.
- Supportive and focused Senior Leaders with a passion to develop talented staff into the Middle and Senior Leaders of tomorrow.
- The chance to be part of a school that has a “can and will do” attitude, and the chance to be part of an exceptional department.
Further details about the role
Holy Family College is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
The school operates a Safer Recruitment policy. The successful applicant will be subject to appropriate child protection screening, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
The ability to converse at ease with customers and service users and provide advice in accurate spoken English is an essential requirement of this post.
Applicants are advised that by applying for this position they are declaring that they are not subject to any immigration controls or restrictions that prohibit them undertaking work in the UK, and that they are able to provide proof of their Right to Work in the UK if they are invited to attend an interview.
Applicants are informed that if appointed to this post their contract of employment will be with the school governing board who is the employer, and not Rochdale Council.
To apply for this position please download the application form and supporting documentation and send completed applications to recruitment @hfch.co.uk
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload an application form - 65.5 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Holy Family Roman Catholic and Church of England College
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic/Church of England, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 750 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01706 360607
Arranging a visit to Holy Family Roman Catholic and Church of England College
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Dean Trust Rose Bridge
Holt Street, Wigan, Greater Manchester, WN1 3HD
The Westleigh School
Westleigh Lane, Leigh, Lancashire, WN7 5NL
Eden Boys' School Bolton
Wolfenden Street, Bolton, Greater Manchester, BL1 3QE
St Cuthbert's Catholic High School
Berrys Lane, St Helens, Merseyside, WA9 3HE
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Lancashire, Blackburn and Blackpool