Teacher of Maths
This job expired on 10 October 2022 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 January 2023
10 October 2022 at 9am
31 March 2022
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Mathematicsjobs
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5
- Maternity or parental leave cover - up to 12 months
Full-time equivalent salary
- MPS (£25,714 – £36,961) + Health Cash Plan and Benefits package
Teacher of Maths job summary
Full Time, fixed term covering maternity leave, to start in January 2023
MPS (£25,714 – £36,961) per annum + Health Cash Plan and Benefits package.
Montpelier High School is one of the finest schools for girls in Bristol. We accept girls of all talents and abilities and pride ourselves on being culturally diverse, welcoming students of all faiths and backgrounds.
Applications are invited from high quality candidates to join an exciting and committed Maths Department at Montpelier High School.
We are seeking an inspirational teacher who is committed to raising the attainment and aspirations of our students.
Candidates for this post should be:
• inspiring and able to motivate and challenge students to make rapid progress.
• able to establish strong relationships and have excellent interpersonal skills.
• bold, optimistic and tenacious in setting and achieving high standards.
In return we can offer you:
• A genuine opportunity to make a difference where it is needed.
• Well-resourced classrooms, necessary IT equipment and structured administrative support.
• An exciting and vibrant environment, which includes a fabulous outdoor space, in which to work.
• A fantastic community of children, parents and carers who deserve the best.
• To join a wonderful team and have every opportunity to further your professional development and career with an excellent benefit package including; Wellbeing Health Cash Plan, Retail Discounts, ICT Loans, Professional Introduction Incentive plus others.
If you are hardworking, reflective, resilient, and looking to further develop your talents and skills at Montpelier High School then we would love to receive an application from you.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Closing Date: Tuesday 10th October 2022 at 9:00. Interviews: To be confirmed
Montpelier High School is part of Venturers Trust and is committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all staff.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Montpelier High School
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 935 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Montpelier High School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Montpelier High School is one of the finest schools for girls in Bristol. We accept girls of all talents and abilities and pride ourselves on being culturally diverse, welcoming students of all faiths and backgrounds. Quality teaching and an inspired curriculum have ensured our place as the highest attaining non-selective school in the South West and our long history of outstanding achievement. Since 1891 generations of students, staff and parents have been proud to be a part of this vibrant, caring and highly successful learning community.
Our students are taught to be independent, curious and resourceful in their learning, to seek knowledge and opportunities and to achieve more than they ever thought possible. They are supported in their learning through the very best personalised teaching while mutual respect and responsibility lie at the heart of the school.
We have created a challenging, engaging and values led curriculum which focuses on the characteristics and habits that last a lifetime – curiosity, creativity, confidence, ambition, resilience, optimism, responsibility and emotional intelligence.
The curriculum is enriched through Foreign Languages, Music, Sport and Drama and extended by way of numerous clubs and societies designed to stimulate and nourish intellectual curiosity.
Girls are encouraged to take on leadership roles, to actively seek to shape their own future and that of the school.
We are academically ambitious for each and every girl, but more importantly want them to grow as happy and fulfilled young women ready to lead and succeed in their chosen path, whatever that may be.
Similar jobs nearby
Priory Community School
Queensway, Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset, BS22 6BP
Wessex Learning Trust
Station Road, Cheddar, BS27 3AQ
Rodway Hill, Bristol, BS16 9LH
St Bede's Catholic College
Long Cross, Bristol, BS11 0SU
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Bristol