Teacher of Maths
We are seeking to appoint an excellent classroom practitioner in Maths with a passion for ensuring that all children have access to a high-quality curriculum. The successful candidate will be required to teach across the full age and ability range of the school.
Essential educational requirements
Qualified to degree level in a relevant subject.
Hold Qualified Teacher Status
Essential skills and experience
Relevant teaching experience in a secondary school
• There are clear classroom routines, so time is not wasted
• There is a focus on feedback, not punitive marking
• There is a focus on student learning, not data input
• There is a centralized support team who, along with senior leaders, manage student conduct
• Curriculum areas and staff plan and work together
• Teachers are free to teach knowledge – “the best that has been thought and said”
• Teachers are encouraged to partake in weekly research discussions and the development of whole school strategy
• Staff are valued as professionals and experts in their field
• Weekly CPD time is built in to the school day to allow all staff to partake in educational research, subject knowledge development and deliberate practice of pedagogical approaches.
About Noel-Baker Academy
Secondary Academy in Derby
- Bracknell Drive, Derby, Derbyshire, DE24 0BR