Will consider full-time, part-time 5 days per week. Preferably full time but part-time will be considered.
We are delighted to advertise an excellent opportunity in our highly successful College, from 1st January 2022 for an enthusiastic, well-qualified Teacher of Maths.
• Full or part-time hours considered
• The opportunity to teach the full age range Year 7 -13
• All staff will be fully supported with a professional development programme
• Applications are invited from both newly qualified and experienced teachers
• Applications from all faiths, and none, are equally welcome
Applying for the job
To apply for this role please complete an application pack, found on the Painsley Catholic College website under vacancies.
Painsley is a thriving and over-subscribed 11-18 Catholic College with 1320 students on roll situated in the market town of Cheadle in the Staffordshire Moorlands.
• We have outstanding 2021 GCSE results, 92% of students achieved the
standard pass in English and 90% in Maths.
• We are part of a highly successful Multi-Academy
• We are a Specialist Science College, Teaching School Hub, Behaviour Hub
and Maths Hub. We are one of the first Centres for the new T Level qualifications at KS5.
Arranging a visit to Painsley Catholic College
To arrange a visit to the College please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01538 493777.