TEACHER OF MATHS PERMANENT (FULL-TIME)
The successful candidate will be:
• An outstanding classroom practitioner with a dedication and desire for teaching and learning
• Someone who is passionate about Maths and has the ability to inspire and foster a love of learning
• Committed to the school’s vision and demonstrating compassion through the mission statement
• Dedicated in ensuring students achieve the best outcomes
The post is suitable for an NQT or more experienced colleague looking for a new challenge.
The Mathematics Department is a supportive team of people who offer qualifications at both Key Stages 4 and 5. The ability to teach Mathematics across all Key Stages is desirable. The Mathematics Department has nine designated rooms for the teaching of mathematics and is well-resourced.
Essential educational requirements
• Postgraduate teaching qualification/QTS
• Relevant Maths qualifications/Degree
Essential skills and experience
To teach within the school at key stages 3, 4 and 5 as applicable and contribute towards the development of the department team; ensuring the highest possible standards of pupil achievement, personal development and well-being both within the curriculum and beyond.
The post holder will be responsible for departmental teaching including GCSE/A Level Maths and the delivery of agreed extra-curricular provision.
About Broughton Hall Catholic High School
Secondary School Head Teacher: Ms S A Clarke B.Ed (Hons), M.Ed. NPQH N.O.R. 1151 including 148 in Sixth Form
- Yew Tree Lane, Liverpool, Merseyside, L12 9HJ
- LA Maintained School
- Broughton Hall Catholic High School website (opens in a new window)