- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Fixed term (until June 2022)
We are looking to appoint a passionate and dynamic teacher to teach Maths across the age and ability range within both Key Stage 3 and 4 including GCSE level. You will work within a highly motivated and friendly team who aim to develop the necessary knowledge, understanding and skills. The successful candidate will have the ability, drive and commitment to maintain and improve the current success rate, you should have:
• A real passion for teaching and learning in Maths
• The ability to inspire, challenge and motivate pupils along with the ability to manage behaviour
• Evidence of real measurable impact as a teacher (n/a for NQT’s)
• A willingness to contribute to the school and multi academy trust at all levels
• A willingness to be supportive of the Maths Department drive to enable all students to achieve their full potential.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- School size
- 949 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
About Reddish Vale High School
Reddish Vale High School is part of South Manchester Learning Trust, expressed simply the trust is committed to personal growth and academic excellence for all pupils. At Reddish Vale High School, committed staff provide a positive and nurturing environment that inspires a passion for learning, so that every pupil progresses and thrives. Our pupils are encouraged to achieve to their best personally, academically, physically and socially. High expectations and standards are driven through teamwork and underpinned through the school’s core values of, Respect, Aspiration, Determination and Independence.