Teacher of Maths
This job expired on 22 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
22 March 2023 at 9am
16 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Mathematicsjobs
- View all Full timejobs - Full OR Part Time
- View all Part timejobs - Full OR Part Time
- Main Range/Upper Pay Range London (Fringe)
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are seeking to recruit an outstanding and motivated Teacher of Mathematics to start in September 2023.
The Mathematics department is both friendly and supportive, committed to professional development, learning from each other and sharing good practice in order to create a positive learning environment for our students who work hard and want to do well.
We aim to create an enjoyable and productive working environment for both staff and pupils, where, together we strive to actively engage, learn and improve. The Mathematics department has a track record of exceptional success at GCSE and A Level.
What we are looking for
- Anoutstanding classroom practitionerwith the ability to teach mathematics to students of all abilities inYears 7 to 13
- Someone withhigh standards of communication and interpersonalskills
- Anenthusiastic and motivated team member, committed to team success
- The ability to motivate both students and peers, with a driveto achieve excellent student progress.
A full Job Description and Person Specification can be found in the Candidate Pack attached below.
What the school offers its staff
About Rosebery School
Rosebery is a vibrant and stimulating place to work. We have a record of high performance but continually challenge all members of our community to improve further, in order to fulfil our moral purpose to provide the best possible educational experience for our students who are a delight to teach.
We set high expectations for all, but this is accompanied by a support system for students and staff which includes universal access to coaching and mentoring, significant opportunities for individualised personal, academic and professional development and a culture which emphasises kindness and integrity above all.
Join the GLF Schools Community
As a part of GLF Schools, you will join a community of staff dedicated to transforming education. With regular progression discussions, there will be a wealth of opportunities for you to grow your career, whether in one of our 42 academies or in our central team.
- Celebrating 10 years as a growing Multi Academy Trust with over 2,000 colleagues and over 16,000 pupils
- Founded upon the values of Respect, Inclusivity, Integrity and Kindness
- 42 primary and secondary schools across 7 Local Authority areas across the south of England
- We work as a community whilst ensuring each school maintains its own unique identity
- Committed to ensuring all children and young people receive the best possible education
GLF Schools Employment Offer
GLF Schools has a generous employment offer, which allows all our colleagues to Grow, Learn and Flourish
- Access to our highly competitive Teachers Pension Scheme
- Flexible working options
- Generous holiday allowance
- Work life and family friendly policies
- Employee wellbeing initiatives
- Career pathways and talent management
- Access to a staff benefits portal
- Community and collaboration working model
About Rosebery School
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1449 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Rosebery School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Rosebery is a vibrant and stimulating place to work. We have a record of high performance but continually challenge all members of our community to improve further, in order to fulfil our moral purpose to provide the best possible educational experience for our students who are a delight to teach. We set high expectations for all, but this is accompanied by a support system for students and staff which includes universal access to coaching and mentoring, significant opportunities for individualised personal, academic and professional development and a culture which emphasises kindness and integrity above all. We are committed to creating a happy, purposeful and secure environment which provides the opportunity for all to develop and grow; to build confidence and self-belief; and to be enriched and stimulated so that everyone plays an active and positive part of the Rosebery, Epsom and wider communities. We hope that you will want to come and join this unique school community and encourage you to visit us to see The Rosebery Way in action before making an application to us.
Similar jobs nearby
Tomlinscote Way, Camberley, Surrey, GU16 8PY
Teacher of PE with Maths/Science
Three Rivers Academy
Bell Farm Way, Walton-on-Thames, Surrey, KT12 5EJ
Kingston Road, Camberley, Surrey, GU15 4AE
Part Time Teacher of Maths (0.6)
Dormers Wells High School
Dormers Wells Lane, Southall, Middlesex, UB1 3HZ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Surrey