Teacher of Maths
We wish to appoint a teacher of Maths for Easter 2020 or September 2020. This is a permanent appointment and suitable for an experienced or newly-qualified teacher. The timetable consists of KS3 and KS4 classes so experience in these key stages is desirable. The opportunity to teach KS5 will be offered to an appropriate candidate.
The successful applicant will work in the Maths faculty which is a successful, popular and forward-thinking faculty.
Essential educational requirements
Qualified to teach and work in the UK
Essential skills and experience
- Up to date knowledge in the curriculum area
- Experience of raising attainment in a differentiated classroom environment
- Evidence of continually improving the teaching and learning of the subject through schemes of work and extra-curricular activities
If appointed, the applicant will benefit from the following:
• Full support and induction;
• Excellent CPD opportunities;
• Leadership openings if appropriate;
• A strong and caring ethos among staff and students;
• Excellent purpose-built post 16 facilities;
• Strong leadership at senior and middle levels;
• A well-being package;
• Networking opportunities across the Diverse Academies.
About The National CofE Academy
The academy has been a core part of the town of Hucknall since 1788 and is now a vibrant hub of education for students aged 11 to 19. Our rich heritage, combined with strong core values, our sense of community, and a steadfast commitment to improving education for all students remains crucial to our success. We demand excellence and respect from our students and, in turn, deliver a broad and balanced curriculum to meet the needs of young minds. Allied to our reputation for progress and achievement, and superb facilities, this creates an inspiring learning environment. As a faith academy our core values around Christianity underpin everything we do. Students’understanding of their place in the world is extended through a rich and diverse curriculum, and we teach all individuals to aspire to great things. The opportunity for all students to reach their full potential is realised through an individualised programme.
- Annesley Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG15 7DB
- The National CofE Academy website (opens in a new window)