£25714 - £36961 per annum
Teacher of Maths
Holbury, HAMPSHIRE, SO45 2PA
Main Pay Range
Full Time, Permanent
Start date: September 2021
Inspire their remarkable with us
New Forest Academy is a successful and popular 11-16 community school adjacent to the New Forest National Park and we are proud to serve the South Waterside community in Hampshire.
As a small school we are fortunate to be able to really get to know each and every student. Staff who work here see this a real benefit and you will join a school where tailored CPD and effective communication is firmly embedded.
Over the last 3 years we have made great strides in school improvement and in February 2018 we were judged to be a 'good' school in all areas.
We are looking for an energetic and lively candidate who has the skills and experience to teach Mathematics to young people. This vacancy is open to NQTs as well as more experienced practitioners. You will join a school where all colleagues play their part and contribute to whole school improvement through our distributed leadership model.
If you embody these values and have high expectations, you will be very successful working with us.
Our students will make you feel proud to be a teaching professional and it is our duty to help enable them to make rapid and sustained progress so they achieve what they are capable of.
We want New Forest Academy to lead the way in teaching excellence and for all our staff and students to develop their maximum potential. Get on board and make a real difference to our children and to your career!
* Our commitment to developing you further as a teacher through the school network of our sponsor Academies Enterprise Trust.
* To be part of an inclusive academy which is moving forward at pace.
* A highly committed staff team developing and driving a culture of high expectations and where everyone's contribution is valued.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It's what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you'll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we're inspiring.
* More opportunity to grow your career - We'll support you in developing your career and experience at this school or another AET school.
* More tailored support - We understand every academy is unique. We'll give you tailored support and flexibility, allowing you to do what's best for your children.
* More chance to see what's out there - We create opportunities for teachers to visit other AET academies and learn from outside experience.
* More like minded colleagues, so you can benefit from others' experience - You're connected to our network of over 60 academies and thousands of education professionals.
* More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
* More time - We strive to minimise unnecessary distractions so you can have energy for your job, and your life.
Closing date: Monday 21 June 2021
Job start date: September 2021
Interviews will be held shortly and applications will be considered as they come through.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV's; please apply online.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service
Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website http://www.academiesenterprisetrust.org/our-teaching-school/our-school-direct-teacher-training-vacancies for further details.
Safer Recruitment Statement Vision Brochure
Teacher of Maths - JD&PS (1).pdf