Teacher of Maths
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic teacher to join us to teach Maths, from years 7 through to 11 with opportunities to teach A-level. Simon Weston, our Head of Faculty, is happy to offer any support and training should you need or want it. The one thing you will need is a love of Maths and know how to motivate our young people to feel the same.
Essential educational requirements
• Have qualified teacher status or be working towards QTS.
• Have great subject knowledge and be able to demonstrate passion and enthusiasm in communicating this to others.
• Demonstrate ability to be an outstanding teacher or a strongly ‘good’ teacher.
• Clear potential to progress in their career and a commitment to pursue appropriate professional training and development.
• Possession of a wide range of skills to support staff, students, parents and community towards absolute excellence.
Essential skills and experience
• The skills, experience and ability to gain the confidence of students and staff.
• Professional presence, capability and clarity with an excellent demonstration of the ability to motivate and empower.
• The ability to understand and use data to promote effective teaching and learning and maintain high department standards of student achievement.
We offer pay scales above the national standard with rapid progression for those who get consistent outstanding student outcomes, reduced gym membership to our on-site gym, reduced fees for the on-site nursery, and a laptop. There is a car leasing scheme and all staff can access ‘Perkbox’ offering discounts in weekly shopping, high street stores and flights and holidays. Why? Because we want the best for all our staff as well as our students!
About The Regis School
- Westloats Lane, West Sussex, PO21 5LH
- The Regis School website (opens in a new window)