Within The Education Alliance Multi Academy Trust, there are
lots of opportunities for collaboration and also further opportunities to
develop and progress. As a trust, we are
here to make great schools and happier, stronger communities so that people
have better lives. We are doing
everything we can to support our staff to balance the demands of their jobs and
those at home.
support this, we:
- Trust our staff to plan, prepare and assess at the best
time for them, allowing them to go off-site in their PPA
- Have centralised our Behaviour Policy so teachers are freed
up from supervising detentions
- Demand ethical leadership built on professional trust
- Reject fads and ensure our CPD is evidence-informed
and predominantly subject-specific
reduced data collections to twice yearly
- Do not expect staff to respond to emails outside
normal working hours
- Do not deploy staff at other Trust schools unless it
is at their request
have removed the following:
- Performance management objectives and performance-related
- Lesson observations and high stakes, toxic accountability
- Onerous marking policies
- Requirements for
daily or weekly lesson plans
Above all, we recognise that
seeking to remove the number of tasks staff undertake will have little effect
on improving work/home balance if this happens within a toxic culture. To support this, we offer training for our
leaders to ensure they are able to translate our values into behaviours which
are built on the principles of dignity, respect, professionalism and integrity.
are incredibly proud of our reputation for academic excellence and first class
pastoral care. Our pupils are happy,
well-mannered and proud of their school.
The post is fixed term until 14 July 2023 to cover maternity leave.
We are committed to
safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Clearance from the Disclosure and Barring
Service is required prior to appointment.
Please read our Strategic Child Protection Policy on The Snaith School website.
This job post has expired.