Teacher of Maths - TLR available for the right candidate
This job expired on 5 June 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
5 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
5 May 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Mathematicsjobs
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5
potential TLR for the right candidate
What skills and experience we're looking for
As you would expect, we are looking for the best. A good honours degree and qualified teacher status are essential. You will be able to demonstrate unwavering commitment to raising student progress and standards and like us, you believe that social disadvantage is no barrier to achievement and that every student can share in the joy of education. Most importantly, you will possess integrity, good humour and moral purpose.
What the school offers its staff
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to join a very successful team of committed and highly qualified teachers.
- A supportive environment where the work-life balance of teachers is important.
- Outstanding facilities and resources to support teaching and learning.
- A supportive and experienced Senior Leadership Team.
- An opportunity to develop through an extensive CPD offer, such as, comprehensive ECT induction program, the DfE’s Accelerate programme which is tailor-made for those in the first five years of their teaching career. In addition we offer those with aspirations a Middle Leadership development programme.
- A bespoke induction and training programme with built-in support and mentoring.
- To be part of King's Academy Prospect at its most pivotal and exciting time.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About King's Academy Prospect
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 980 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- King's Academy Prospect website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
We have a distinctive school culture which all staff and students understand and buy in to. We have committed and highly visible school leaders who are ambitious for the future success of the school. All stakeholders share a clear understanding of the school culture – ‘this is how we do things here and these are the values we hold’. This ambitious and supportive school culture expects attention to detail and thoroughness in all that we do – from students, staff and all stakeholders, and a core belief that all students matter equally. We are an ambitious and forward thinking school that wants and expects the best for all our students. Recently recognised as 'Good' overall with Outstanding Leadership and Management by Ofsted, we are also an extremely rewarding place to work that prioritises staff well-being and personal development, providing access and time to complete additional qualifications. To learn more about our school, please visit our website www.kgaprospect.uk and follow us on Twitter and Instagram @kgaprospect. King's Academy Prospect is part of the King’s Group Academies MAT led by a team of former and current Ofsted ‘outstanding’ head teachers and Her Majesty’s Inspectors (HMI). Please note link to King’s Group Academies Vision and Mission - https://kingsacademies.uk/aboutus/vision-and-mission
Arranging a visit to King's Academy Prospect
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
The Willink School
School Lane, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 3XJ
Brighton Hill Community School
Brighton Way, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG22 4HS
Norway Drive, Slough, Berkshire, SL2 5QP
The Bishop David Brown School
Albert Drive, Woking, Surrey, GU21 5RF
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed