Teacher of Maths
This job expired on 14 April 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
14 April 2023 at 12pm (midday)
20 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Mathematicsjobs
- View all Full timejobs - Working full-time
- Main Pay Range/Upper Pay Range
What skills and experience we're looking for
You will be an excellent classroom practitioner with the ability to inspire, enthuse and engage our students to achieve the highest possible results.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Have a sound understanding of pedagogy, displaying excellent classroom practice, developing strong relationships and have excellent subject knowledge
- Hold high expectations of achievement, attainment and behaviour across the academy
- Have strong behaviour management strategies and the ability to use the school systems consistently.
- Be passionate about your subject and want all our students to develop a love of Maths and be taught by the very best in our profession, giving them every opportunity to thrive.
What the school offers its staff
We are committed to investing in our staff and you will receive a supportive induction programme and have access to high quality CPD. Opportunities are also available for Trust wide working and career development opportunities. You will also receive consistent support from a dedicated Headteacher, SLT, Deputy CEO, Trust Central Team, Local Governing Body and Trust Board.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Walker Riverside Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1192 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Walker Riverside Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
We are an 11-19, all ability Academy built upon a starting premise that everyone is made to feel welcome, safe and supported. We are an inclusive community that believes in maintaining strong partnerships with parents/carers and students to ensure that our learners thrive in a secure and stimulating environment. We are committed to providing a quality education where the individual is valued and respected.
Similar jobs nearby
Benfield Road, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE6 4NU
St Hild's Church of England School
King Oswy Drive, Hartlepool, TS24 9PB
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Newcastle Upon Tyne and Tyne and Wear