Teacher of Maths
8 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
30 March 2023 at 12pm (midday)
9 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Englishjobs
- View all Full timejobs - This is a full time position
- ECT / MPS / UPS
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are now looking to appoint a dynamic, innovative and skilful teacher to teach Maths, who is able to demonstrate:
- An understanding of, and commitment to, an inclusive school ethos, working restoratively and ensuring the well-being of each child.
- A successful track record of raising attainment and progress for pupils of all abilities.
- A passion for Maths, interested in inspiring pupils and a wish to join a vibrant, forward-thinking and successful team.
- A commitment to providing a highly effective learning environment and a willingness to positively embrace change, challenge and opportunities.
What the school offers its staff
Wetherby High School is a vibrant and happy place to work, where all members of staff work as one team. We significantly invest in the development and training of all colleagues who are equally happy to share their expertise, skills and knowledge across the organisation.
The benefits that we offer staff:
- Membership of The National College to support continued professional development.
- Access to Retailer discounts through the Vivup Employee Discount Scheme.
- Cycle to Work Scheme through the Local Authority.
- Employee Pension Scheme.
- Onsite parking.
Further details about the role
It is essential that the post holder shares our school ethos which is firmly rooted in a restorative approach and the following values; to ‘Know our children well’; to be ‘Partners in Learning’; to develop ‘Character for Achievement’; to ‘Enjoy and Aspire’. We firmly believe that in order to move forwards we need to be prepared and able to ‘do things differently and do different things’.
Along with your application form, please submit a covering letter and CV.
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to email@example.comDownload an application form - 131 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Wetherby High School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 630 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Wetherby High School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01937 522500
Wetherby High School is a mixed non-denominational foundation school for students aged 11-16. The school is located in the heart of Wetherby, in a semi-rural area north of Leeds. The school is a growing school with over 700 students on roll. The former secondary modern was built on its current site in 1966 and we are now entering an exciting phase in the school's development, with a new state of the art building planned for the school community. Wetherby High School is a vibrant, welcoming and forward-thinking school. We are proud of our caring and inclusive reputation and have a strong team of professionals committed to developing and delivering a rich learning experience for all our students. Our school community is based upon an inclusive and restorative ethos that we believe best allows every student the opportunity to realise their full potential.
Similar jobs nearby
The Stephen Longfellow Academy
Global Avenue, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11 8PG
Wetherby High School
Hallfield Lane, Wetherby, West Yorkshire, LS22 6JS
Bruntcliffe Lane, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS27 0LZ
Ossett Academy and Sixth Form College
Storrs Hill Road, Ossett, West Yorkshire, WF5 0DG
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in West Yorkshire