- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Computing, Media studies
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Main Payscale
Due to the rapid improvements that have occurred at Bloxwich Academy, resulting in oversubscribed intake in all year groups, we are seeking to appoint an outstanding teacher of Computing and Media. Over the last three years, pupil behaviour and attitudes to learning and the quality of teaching have led to a significant improvement in pupil progress. Our success has resulted in a massive increase in pupil numbers requiring additional teachers to join us. We are looking to appoint an individual who has the passion and enthusiasm to engage our children as well as the ability to ignite and nurture interest in these subject areas.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is a good or outstanding classroom practitioner with a good understanding of how children learn
• Has a proven track record of raising attainment through their teaching and learning, making a positive impact within and beyond their own classroom.
• Has the knowledge and skills to deliver the Key Stage 3 Computing, Key Stage 4 BTEC Media and Key Stage 5 A Level Film Studies curriculum.
• Has a passion to make a difference in pupils’ lives.
• Has a commitment to school improvement.
• Most importantly, has the interpersonal skills to build positive relationships with our pupils as well as the ability to motivate and inspire them.
We will offer you:
• Excellent pupil behaviour.
• Happy and enthusiastic children who enjoy school.
• A caring and inclusive school with supportive, enthusiastic and dedicated colleagues, governors and parents.
• Supportive Faculty and Senior Leadership Teams, committed to providing quality continuing professional development and support.
• A positive and innovative learning environment.
• All teachers receive tailored CPD to secure outstanding teaching and develop leadership skills.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.