Teacher of Media
The Trust is seeking to appoint an outstanding and experienced Teacher of Media who is highly enthusiastic, adaptable and resourceful individual to join our team.
The successful candidate with have a proven ability to lead and manage the teaching and learning of students of all abilities in a comprehensive school environment.
This is an exciting time to join the Trust and we would be delighted to hear from forward-thinking, enthusiastic and committed colleagues looking for the opportunity to help shape the learning experiences of our students in order to meet and beat their potential.
There may be a requirement for the post holder to work across any of the sites that comprise Archway Learning Trust in accordance with the needs of the Trust.
Candidates should pay attention to the job description/person specification and explain within their application how they meet the criteria, whilst also describing what they will bring to the post from their own knowledge and experience.
Essential educational requirements
Teacher with experience in Media BTEC and A-Level education in comprehensive schools.
Relevant academic and teaching qualifications
Essential skills and experience
• Working within a Technology College or other specialist school environment
• An ability to work in collaborative partnership with the full range of people associated with the school - staff, parents, governors, community, business, Diocese and LA;
• An ability to work within and support teams
• Excellent teaching skills
• Tact, sensitivity, integrity, good judgement, and a sense of humour
• Confidence, independence and flexibility
• Ability to play a musical instrument to a high level
• Working with students with special needs or who are Gifted and Talented
• Developing numeracy and literacy, including EAL, resources across the curriculum
In return we can offer:
• Employee benefits and well-being scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Access to Local Government Pension Scheme
• Salary sacrifice bus pass scheme
• Access to Archway Trust Benefits
About The Nottingham Emmanuel School
- Gresham Park Road, West Bridgford, Nottinghamshire, NG2 7YF
- The Nottingham Emmanuel School website (opens in a new window)